Friday, December 18, 2009

In space no one can hear you putty....


Well it's taken a while, but I've finally got around to putting the Space Jockey together.


It has gone fairly well so far...despite the fact there were gaps in some key areas. Nothing a generous batch of Milliput couldn't fix. I really am falling in love with that stuff. It's very easy to use and, man, is it ever strong.


I'm still not really sure I like the whole vinyl kit thing. It seems to take a lot of fiddling around to get things to fit and be symmetrical.

4 comments:

what_the_heck_of_that? said...

I don't care what you say, I still think that Giger is one sick puppy. Blech.
xo

Unknown said...

I think it looks pretty good and very screen-accurate!

Anonymous said...

Wow - great looking model. Have you had it for a while or do they still make Alien kits?

Tonia

Pete Mullins said...

I've had this one for about 15 years. I don't think they make these kits anymore. This was put out by a company called Halcyon...I'm not even sure if Halcyon is still in business.