Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Adventures of Toilet Door Man


career video from Pete Mullins on Vimeo.

This was a 30 second commercial advertising a Career Expo here in Brisbane. I thought using the 'universal symbol' man would be a good way of representing a non-gender specific member of the public. It was all pretty much created and animated in After Effects with only a couple of elements (paper plane etc) coming from Maya.

I had about a 3 day budget on the project. I created a very rough storyboard which I cut to the voice-over to give the client a fairly accurate idea of how the TVC would play out. That seemed to work very well.
The audio on this version is a temp track without effects.

1 comment:

lach said...

Hey thats what I need to do- reinvent my career.
Or maybe I need one in the first place.

Nice one Pete.